Starting February 10 2022, the Philippine borders are open for foreign tourists! We’re really excited to (finally) welcome you again after a long 2 years of pandemic. The Philippine government has set a few requirements for tourists and you will be required to bring the following:
– Acceptable proof of vaccination;
– Negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours OR a negative ANTIGEN test taken within 24 hours before the date and time of departure from the country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs for their return journey;
– Valid tickets for their return journey to the port of origin or next port of destination not later than 30 days from the date of arrival in the Philippines;
– Passports valid for a period of at least six months at the time of their arrival to the Philippines;
– Travel insurance for Covid-19 treatment costs from reputed insurers, with a minimum coverage of USD35,000 for the duration of their stay in the Philippines.
If one of the above is not in order, you will be denied entry. For more information, please click here.
We advise you to contact your airline and/or travel agent for the requirements needed to board your flight.